At Law Office of Steven Ellman, you can be confident that your legal matter will be given the attention it deserves. We are not a “mill” that rushes as many clients through as possible, but a firm that devotes our full attention to every case we take on. Attorney Steven Ellman has 35 years of experience, is trial-tested, and has prevailed in many challenging cases, facing off against top prosecutors and defense attorneys.
We Specialize In:
- DUI Defense
- Traffic Violation Defense
- Auto Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Brain and Spinal Injuries
- Personal Injury
- And more
If you have been arrested and charged with misdemeanor or felony DUI, your future freedom, legal right to drive, and reputation are all at stake. The skills and experience of your DUI defense lawyer play a major role in the outcome of your case. Choose an award-winning DUI defense attorney who you can trust to do everything legally possible to mitigate the damage to your life and reputation.
Traffic Violation Defense Attorney in Medford, NJ
Whether you have been accused or DUI, leaving the scene, driving with a suspended or revoked license, reckless driving, or causing a serious injury accident, you are in a dangerous and challenging legal situation. You can’t take a risk when you retain an attorney – you need an experienced trial attorney with a strong track record of positive case results to help you fight back.
Motor Vehicle Accidents
At Law Office of Steven Ellman, we represent the injured in motor vehicle injury cases. The shock and horror of a serious accident can be just the beginning of a nightmare. Lost income from work, reduced earning capacity, the need for long-term treatment and care, and the emotional toll can last months, years, or a lifetime. The talent and skills of your legal representation play a significant role in the outcome of your case and, at our firm, we take our responsibilities to our clients very seriously. Our 35 years of experience in negotiating settlements and achieving positive verdicts at trial have led to a reputation for excellence when handling all of the following types of motor vehicle accident cases.
- Car Accidents: Were you injured by a speeding, drunk, or reckless driver? This incident may have left you in seriously injured and in severe pain, requiring extensive medical care and rehabilitation treatments. If you have lost a loved one in a car accident, you may need legal counsel to assist you in seeking justice by filing a wrongful death claim. Our experience, compassionate approach, and dedication to seeking justice has led to our reputation for excellence, and for prevailing in the toughest claims that are often denied.
- Truck Accidents: A heavily loaded commercial vehicle, when out of control, can cause a devastating accident, leaving an innocent person facing a lifetime of challenges. If you were injured in a truck accident, it is imperative that you are represented by an experienced trial attorney who has an extensive record of success in tough cases.
- Motorcycle Accidents: A pleasant ride can turn into a disaster if you are sharing the road with a negligent driver. A rider, when hit by a vehicle, is at high risk of suffering serious, catastrophic, or fatal injuries. The need for fair compensation cannot be overstated. To achieve justice and full compensation after a motorcycle accident, you need an attorney with outstanding legal skills, both in negotiating the terms of a settlement, or at trial.
Personal Injury Law
As a talented litigator, trial lawyer Steven Ellman represents the injured in a range of personal injury claims. All cases are taken on a contingency fee basis – no legal fees unless we are successful, and we offer free consultations, whether in person or on a Zoom call. Our firm takes on cases of wrongful death, product liability claims, nursing home neglect, and cases of catastrophic injury. We offer access to medical providers and a board-certified specialist.
Call at (609) 293-4556 today for a free case evaluation. We offer legal representation in English, Spanish, and Thai.
The experience and legal skills of your attorney play a vital role in the outcome of your legal matter. You deserve an attorney who is dedicated to you, your future, and your right to justice. Contact the Law Office of Steven Ellman for exactly that: (609) 293-4556.
By far the best results I've ever gotten from a lawyer. Again, I highly recommend Steven Ellman to anyone who wants someone to fight for them and their case!- Grace R.
He was so patient and understanding with me, answered all of my questions and really came through for me! I will always be forever grateful!- Michelle S.
He has been a great friend to me helping me stay positive to get through these hard times. Highly recommend him!- Kalpesh B.
I fully trust him to do the best he can with my case.- Tresia O.
Mr. Ellman and his staff helped me out of a complicated matter and got me a very just solution.- Mare K.